Thread poster: harusaku
harusaku
Japan
Local time: 15:30
English to Japanese
+ ...
Nov 7, 2013

Hello,

I recently purchased WFP v.3.2.2 for mac for my MacBook Air, and am generally very happy with the functions, but have one problem; I cannot open multiple files without once exiting from WFP and restart.

I can open the first file by "Open file", but when I try to open the second file, the pop-up screen to select the local file does not appear.
So, I have to exit WFP once, restart, and then open the second file. I have to repeat the action again and again for numbers of files, which is time consuming and bothersome.

Is there any way to solve this problem?
Or if there is any way that I can open multiple files at once.

Kindly advise.

Thank you,
Akiko

Direct link Reply with quote

harusaku
Japan
Local time: 15:30
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
To add Nov 7, 2013

The same thing happens with "Save as" and "Save traslated file" function; the first file can be saved, but when trying to save the second file, the window does not pop up to direct the location, and cannot be saved without exiting WFP once and restart... Really hope this to be solved.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFP v. 3.2.2: Cannot "Open file" consecutively

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search