Thread poster: harusaku

harusaku
Japan
Local time: 12:49
English to Japanese
+ ...
Nov 7, 2013

Hello,

I recently purchased WFP v.3.2.2 for mac for my MacBook Air, and am generally very happy with the functions, but have one problem; I cannot open multiple files without once exiting from WFP and restart.

I can open the first file by "Open file", but when I try to open the second file, the pop-up screen to select the local file does not appear.
So, I have to exit WFP once, restart, and then open the second file. I have to repeat the action again and again for numbers of files, which is time consuming and bothersome.

Is there any way to solve this problem?
Or if there is any way that I can open multiple files at once.

Kindly advise.

Thank you,
Akiko

harusaku
Japan
Local time: 12:49
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
To add Nov 7, 2013

The same thing happens with "Save as" and "Save traslated file" function; the first file can be saved, but when trying to save the second file, the window does not pop up to direct the location, and cannot be saved without exiting WFP once and restart... Really hope this to be solved.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFP v. 3.2.2: Cannot "Open file" consecutively

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search