Thread poster: zeynepa

zeynepa
Turkey
Local time: 11:22
English to Turkish
+ ...
Nov 28, 2013

Hi,
I'm using Wordfast 2 and I need to find a setting that would "perform TM lookup automatically". I think that this setting is available in Wordfast 6. Is it also available at version 2? If not, is there a work around?

Thanks.

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:22
Finnish to French
Found in Wordfast Pro 3.2 Dec 2, 2013

You will find that setting under Edit > Preferences > Translation Memory in the current version (3.2.2) of Wordfast Pro:

2013-12-02_2204.png

Version 6 pertains to Wordfast Classic, not Wordfast Pro.

There should be no reason whatsoever for you to stick with Wordfast Pro 2.x, which is very old.

zeynepa
Turkey
Local time: 11:22
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Dec 3, 2013

It is not there in version 2 and it was the client's request to go on with version 2. I don't know why. I myself prefer the latest version of most CATs. I had to do the lookup manually. Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Perform TM Lookup Automatically" at Wordfast 2

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search