MikeTrans
Germany
Local time: 00:00
Member (2005)
Italian to German
+ ...
Dec 19, 2013

Hi,

After trying some translations (to my big satisfaction) in WFC 6.07, I'm now trying the PlusTools which come with a set of great features. So I have started with the 'Extract' one, thorougly reading the docs and following a somewhat complicated procedure where deep in my User\Application Data\Microsoft\Word\Templates some files are created that I had to move.
I then started the PlusTools after opening my file to extract, but after setting up the Extract options, I get

"Runtime error 94" and I have to quit MS-Word.

Thanks for any feedbacks.
My version of the PlusTools is 4.18. Can this be used with WFC 6.07 (latest release) ?

Mike

[SOLVED]

For some reasons, the checkboxes were half-greyed out, so I had to click them multiple time in order not to be greyed-out. The extract starts correctly when a doc is opened and activated in the File section of PlusTools.

[Edited at 2013-12-20 02:13 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:00
Finnish to French
PlusTools vs. Wordfast Classic Dec 20, 2013

MikeTrans wrote:
My version of the PlusTools is 4.18. Can this be used with WFC 6.07 (latest release) ?

Any version of PlusTools can be used with any version of Wordfast Classic. One can also be used without the other, and vice versa.

PlusTools is no longer actively being developed, and 4.18 (released in 2006) is the latest version.

MikeTrans
Germany
Local time: 00:00
Member (2005)
Italian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Dominique, Dec 20, 2013

I now got the PlusTools running without problems. I see here tools that even the other 'big brothers' of CAT tools won't include, I appreciate especially the macros which can transform a file in bilingual Trados (still much more reliable than SDLXLIFF; see "Problem importing SDLXLIFF" in the DVX2 Yahoo groups!)

Mike

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

[SOLVED] WFC PlusTools - Runtime errors

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search