Thread poster: Marianne Eden (X)
Marianne Eden (X)
Marianne Eden (X)  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 13:17
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Jan 4, 2014

I work in Anywhere for this project (TM 35000 units), but am having trouble with my
internet connection these days. I see that if you download demos for pro or Classic you can only have very small TMs. I'd rather not buy a licence for this product only - any suggestions???
Thanks, Marianne

Srini Venkataraman
Srini Venkataraman
United States
Local time: 06:17
Member (2012)
Tamil to English
+ ...
workaround Jan 4, 2014

IN wordfast pro I observed that the working/writing TM should be less than 500 units. A higher unit TM can be used as read only. Have used 2650 unit TM as read only.

[Edited at 2014-01-04 23:33 GMT]

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:17
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Try free software Jan 5, 2014

such as OmegaT, Anaphraseus.

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 13:17
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
WFC with BTM Jan 5, 2014

Marianne Eden wrote:
I work in Anywhere for this project (TM 35000 units), but am having trouble with my
internet connection these days. I see that if you download demos for pro or Classic you can only have very small TMs.

Try WFC and set your large TM as the "BTM". Not sure if the TM limitation also applies to the BTM (previously, it didn't, but previously, the BTM didn't serve fuzzy matches either).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Working offline

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »