Can't run Wordfast Pro
Thread poster: Cuauhtemoc Zepeda

Cuauhtemoc Zepeda  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 03:59
English to Spanish
Mar 6, 2014

I'm having problems on starting Wordfast.

I'm getting: An error as ocurred. See the log file.

C:\Users\Cuauhtemoc\.wf_workspace\.metadata\.log.

and then the log says: 03-06@14:44:43 INFO (RestrictionUtils.java:75) - Multi user License information not found

but I don't use a multiuser license.

Can anybody help me?, please. I need to work and it's driving me crazy.

[Editado a las 2014-03-06 21:54 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Joseph Tein  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Contact Wordfast Mar 6, 2014

With something like this, I think you'll get the most help if you contact Wordfast support directly.

Back in January, Yasmin Moslem (who seems to be main, if not the only, Wordfast support person) sent an email:

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is to let you know that I am available for answering your Wordfast technical questions via Skype daily from Monday to Friday.

Such written chat is suitable for asking technical questions about using Wordfast features, either individually or during agreed group meetings.

My Skype ID is: wf_yasmin (in the adding request, please mention that you are a Wordfast user).

If you need further support, please always feel free to contact the Hotline Technical Support. To open a new hotline ticket, please log-in at wordfast.net with your login email and password mentioned on your invoice. Click on 'Contact the Hotline' and submit your ticket.

Wishing you happy, productive Wordfasting!

Hope you get help with this. It's VERY frustrating when Wordfast isn't working correctly ... or not at all!

Cuauhtemoc Zepeda  Identity Verified
Mexico
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Mar 6, 2014

Thank you for your helpful tip! I'll be contacting wf_yasmin.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't run Wordfast Pro

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search