Thread poster: Andre Bonnet

Andre Bonnet  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:16
English to Portuguese
+ ...
May 1, 2014

Dear all,

I have recently downloaded a Wordfast Classic 6.07 demo to my MAC, which has Word 2011 installed in it.

When attempting to carry out an Analysis of the file, the program does it but it does not display the actual report not does it save in the same folder as the TM or as in where Wordfast.dot is saved.

I have also tried clicking F10 or Command + < to see whether the report was running in the background, but to no avail.

I have equally tried to save the file to be analysed in Word 97-2004 and rtf format and docx. None of this worked.

I have tried to have a look at the setup report but there is no mention of the Analyse function. Also the functionality to indicate where I would like to save my analysis reports is nowhere to be seen.

I am running out of options and would be grateful for any further suggestions.

Kind regards

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:16
Finnish to French
Try ReportFolder= in PB May 2, 2014

Looks like Wordfast doesn't have sufficient rights to create the reports. You may want to enable Pandora's box (PB) and use the ReportFolder= command to specify where you want reports to be stored. Choose a folder where rights won't be a problem, for instance one under your Documents.

You need to enter the full path to that folder. To see an example of the syntax, have a look at the first two lines in the Setup report you obtained with Ctrl+Alt+P.

United Kingdom
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you May 2, 2014

Thank you

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:16
Finnish to French
Did it work? May 2, 2014

Just curious: did it work?

United Kingdom
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Reply May 2, 2014

Hi

No, so I downloaded the Wordfast Pro demo.

This program does provide a better interface and I can carry out analysis.

Thank you nonetheless for the time taken to answer, it is much appreciated.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Classic 6.07 - Analyse Report not shown - MAC Word 2011

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search