EN-GB in wordfast pro
Thread poster: Thomas Rebotier

Thomas Rebotier  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:24
English to French
Jul 17, 2014

One of my client keeps sending TMX files with EN-GB. I don't even have the option of creating an EN-GB project... I don't mind using EN-UK or just EN, but the TMX import imports ZERO segment when the subcodes don't match exactly... Could we once and for all have a parameter "be blind to dialect" that would affect all versions? The emphasis on sublanguages is really stupid, especially when dealing with the source side of the TM...

Direct link Reply with quote

Marcos Cardenas  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 09:24
English to Spanish
+ ...
Try Wordfast Anywhere Jul 17, 2014

Hi,

I had the same issue and I decided to do it online with WF Anywhere. You can give it a go if you have a WF account. (www.freetm.com).

Cheers.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

EN-GB in wordfast pro

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search