Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am having a problem getting WF Pro Demo to translate a file (for post-editing). The odd thing is that I have worked on very similar projects in Wordfast, and I don't understand why nothing is working this time.
I have 2 TMs to load (.txt files). I add them to the project, the connection is successful. Then when I open the project and choose "translate until fuzzy", the segments all remain empty and show 0%. TM lookup is empty. I have tried to work on those same files in MemoQ (converting the TMs to .tmx format using Olifant), and the same thing happened there. Pre-translate gave only 0% segments.
I contacted the production team - the files work fine on their end.
I understand I must be doing someting wrong, but what could it be? Any advise will be greatly appreciated!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free