WF Pro license
Thread poster: Jacek Sierakowski

Jacek Sierakowski
Belgium
Local time: 07:14
English to French
+ ...
Oct 15, 2014

My laptop crashed and I lost my WF license number. How can I reinstall it?

Thanks.

Jacek

Direct link Reply with quote

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:14
Finnish to French
Download, install, license Oct 15, 2014

You can download the latest version of Wordfast Pro at the usual place. Install it by launching the installer (= the file you downloaded) and license it as explained here. You will need to log in to your personal account at wordfast.net. If you don't have your credentials, you can have them sent to you by e-mail (assuming you know the e-mail address that was used for your account).

Jacek Sierakowski
Belgium
Local time: 07:14
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Page not found Oct 15, 2014

Thanks Dominique.

The problem is the usual place is 'not found'. I downloaded and installed WF in demo mode from a new site (new to me), but I don't find where to ask for a new number. What happened to the helpline?

[Edited at 2014-10-15 17:07 GMT]

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:14
Finnish to French
Instructions Oct 15, 2014

The link I provided:

http://wordfast.com/store_download

does work here.

What is this "new site" where you found Wordfast?!

When licensing Wordfast Pro, you do not "ask for a new number", you request a license file, as explained in the link I already gave you:

http://www.wordfast.net/wiki/How_to_license_Wordfast_Pro

For that, you need to: 1) find out about your install number (explained in the above link), 2) log in to your personal account at wordfast.net (as I said, you can request your credentials to be e-mailed to you, if you have lost them), 3) select 'License an application' and enter your install number (again, as explained in the above link).

As to the "helpline", it can still be accessed as before: log in to your personal account at wordfast.net and select 'Contact the hotline'. It all boils down to logging in to your account.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WF Pro license

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search