Thread poster: John Di Rico

John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:28
Member (2006)
French to English
Dec 31, 2014

Dear Wordfast Users,

Registration is now open for the first ever Wordfast user conference: Wordfast Forward!

We will be adding a few more sessions to the program and also some excursions in January. We wanted to let people register now in case you want to pay during fiscal 2014. Please click on the link below for more details and to register:
http://wordfastforward.eventbrite.com/?aff=pwf141231

Please note: there are only 60 early bird registrations available and the early bird rate ends on January 15th.

Registration includes 3 nights hotel, nearly all meals, all sessions, gala dinner events, and memories to last a lifetime. There is also a special guest package if you want to bring your spouse or a friend.

I know it may be far for those of you not based in Europe; I can only hope the dates coincide with a trip to Europe!

Happy Holidays,

John Di Rico
Manager, Sales & Training
Wordfast

Direct link Reply with quote

John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:28
Member (2006)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Reminder for early bird Jan 15, 2015

Please note: there are only 60 early bird registrations available and the early bird rate ends on January 15th.

Happy New Year Wordfast Users!

I meant to post a reminder sooner for everyone in Europe, many of whom might now be in bed :-/

If you see this reminder too late (as in tomorrow, January 16th) and still want to take advantage of the early bird rate, please send me a message before 23:59 PST on January 16th and I'll send you a special link.

Thanks!

John

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast User Conference - Registration Open

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search