Word 2010 / Wfast Classic/ Normal view in miniature
Thread poster: Mark Aldridge
Mark Aldridge
Mark Aldridge
Local time: 07:46
Polish to English
Jan 14, 2015

Can you assist?

I am using Wordfast Classic in Word 2010. I can no longer view any documents in Normal view - only in Web view or in Print view. No attempt to magnify the page view has any effect. Also, when working in Web view I get to the end of a page and suddenly lose my view of the current segment and have to change back to Print view to see it again. Can anybody throw any light on why this may be happening?

Thanks and best wishes

Mark Aldridge

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:46
Finnish to French
Corrupt normal.dotm? Jan 14, 2015

Are you able to switch to Normal view when Wordfast is not active? Have you tried deleting normal.dotm? Uninstalling/reinstalling Office would probably be the surest way to fix the problem.

Mark Aldridge
Mark Aldridge
Local time: 07:46
Polish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 16, 2015

Dear Dominique,

Thank you very much for your reply. I will try what you have suggested - but not sure I have the discs anymore.

I can switch to normal view (and magnify it) when Wfast is not active.

Am running on Windows 98 if that makes any difference.

Best wishes

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Word 2010 / Wfast Classic/ Normal view in miniature

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »