Thread poster: Heinrich Pesch
| | Heinrich Pesch
Local time: 19:58
Finnish to German
One of my Wordfast tms is almost 300 000 entries long, the first from 2003.
I did a small test. I loaded the tm into Notepad+, saved it in another folder and copied and pasted three source segments, one from near the beginning, one from the middle and one from near the end, into Word.
Then I tried to translate them using WFC.
After re-organisation: all 100 % matches!
At the same time I noticed, that the Wf window does not stay on my second monitor, where Word is. The window always opens on the main screen, my laptop.
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »