WF Classic: placeables hyperlinked not recognized, right?
Thread poster: Khadhé
Khadhé
Local time: 15:00
English to French
Apr 2, 2015

Hello all,

I did not find anything after a search in the manual and online regarding hyperlinked placeables in WF. The pandora box does not seem to offer any option for those.

My WF (classic) doesn't recognize hyperlinked strings (not the URL they are linked to) that are part of a glossary. In other words, on my machine (Vista SP2), WF does not treat the "Text to display" parameter of the hyperlink field correctly.

Is there a way to adjust WF so that it will process placeables that are used in the "Text to display" for hyperlinked text?

Direct link Reply with quote

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:00
French to English
I don't think so Apr 3, 2015

If I understood your question, I don't think there is any setting in PB or elsewhere to handle this issue. You have to copy the hyperlink into the target text, then right click and change the text to display manually. I have not found a better way to do this...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WF Classic: placeables hyperlinked not recognized, right?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search