Wordfast website: “License an application” and “Contact the hotline” not working? (RESOLVED)
Thread poster: em731
em731
Canada
May 10, 2015

I want to license my new computer, but Wordfast's website doesn't show me all pages, including the “License an application” and “Contact the hotline” pages. Actually, from the “aftersale” page, only the “Update my profile” button leads me to a complete page. In all the other pages, it's as if the inner frame doesn't load: the top and left side appear, but in the middle, only a thin white line shows, and the rest of the screen is only the grey background.

I tried it on two computers, deactivated Adblock on Firefox, and also tried it in Safari and Chrome. The problem is always the same. I don't know whether the issue is with my computers or with Wordfast's website, and I'm looking for help. Am I the only one who sees those pages that way? What could be the problem?

Thank you!

[Resolved: see below]

[Edited at 2015-05-11 11:31 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-05-11 11:31 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 07:05
French to English
Works fine here May 11, 2015

No problems this morning, did you log in before clicking on the support tab?

em731
Canada
TOPIC STARTER
Resolved May 11, 2015

Thanks! Yes, I was logged in.

I was able to contact Wordfast's team and they promptly sent me a new license file, and this morning the website works normally, without my having made any changes to my computer or browser. I don't know what the issue was, but I'll leave this post here in case someone else has the same issue in the future!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast website: “License an application” and “Contact the hotline” not working? (RESOLVED)

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search