Request: higher window for project list
Thread poster: Thomas Rebotier

Thomas Rebotier  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:09
English to French
Jul 23, 2015

This has been bugging me and without doubt countless other users of WF pro. When you use the "open project" option of the file menu, the standard dialog that opens includes a pick list of existing projects that's just a few lines high. It's absolutely annoying to navigate that list and find projects. I'm not asking for a search bar, but please, it's nothing, really nothing, to set a window size when you open it. Coder's word! So could you do that in the next WF Pro version? Just make that "Preferences" window as high as possible, forget esthetics, prioritize function. The same windows has the all-options pane on the right that could also benefit from extra real estate...

Thank you!

Thomas Rebotier

Direct link Reply with quote

Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:09
English to French
+ ...
Yes, please Jul 23, 2015

I absolutely agree. Thanks in advance to the developers.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Request: higher window for project list

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search