https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/288601-request_higher_window_for_project_list.html

Request: higher window for project list
Thread poster: Thomas Rebotier
Thomas Rebotier
Thomas Rebotier  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:51
English to French
Jul 23, 2015

This has been bugging me and without doubt countless other users of WF pro. When you use the "open project" option of the file menu, the standard dialog that opens includes a pick list of existing projects that's just a few lines high. It's absolutely annoying to navigate that list and find projects. I'm not asking for a search bar, but please, it's nothing, really nothing, to set a window size when you open it. Coder's word! So could you do that in the next WF Pro version? Just make that "... See more
This has been bugging me and without doubt countless other users of WF pro. When you use the "open project" option of the file menu, the standard dialog that opens includes a pick list of existing projects that's just a few lines high. It's absolutely annoying to navigate that list and find projects. I'm not asking for a search bar, but please, it's nothing, really nothing, to set a window size when you open it. Coder's word! So could you do that in the next WF Pro version? Just make that "Preferences" window as high as possible, forget esthetics, prioritize function. The same windows has the all-options pane on the right that could also benefit from extra real estate...

Thank you!

Thomas Rebotier
Collapse

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:51
English to French
+ ...
Yes, please Jul 23, 2015

I absolutely agree. Thanks in advance to the developers.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Request: higher window for project list

Translation news related to Wordfast

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »