Google API key issue in Wordfast pro (not new, but can't make it work with previous post)
Thread poster: Claire Wright

Claire Wright  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:37
Member (2007)
English to French
+ ...
Aug 13, 2015

I have a license for the version 3.4.5 of wordfast pro but I had the same issue with the previous one, my API key for Google translate seems to be unrecognizable.
I tried to copy it various ways as it seems from a previous post that cmd v had worked but my paste does not seem to do anything, I always get an error message: "error while parsing list of supported languages". Mine are French and English, I think I should be fine with that.

I changed API key, reloaded wordfast pro, created a new project... well I am running out of ideas...



To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Google API key issue in Wordfast pro (not new, but can't make it work with previous post)

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search