chopra_2002  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 00:10
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Sep 6, 2015

Hi,

I searched for this issue online but could not find it anywhere, and that is why, I am seeking your kind help and guidance.

I have WF Pro 3.4.5. I have developed a problem with TM lookup table which appears at the bottom of Wordfast Pro interface. I dragged the columns of TM lookup to view the source and target text in detail but later I found that both of these columns have disappeared. I tried to fix it by dragging the columns back but in vain. In fact, the table has become quite wide. Of course, the other columns are visible but these are the two basic columns (source and target) which are required to compare the text.

Is there any button to restore the defaults in respect of TM lookup which I could not locate? Is there any other method to fix it? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Regards,

Chopra

Aelf
Poland
Local time: 20:40
English to Polish
+ ...
Preferences Sep 6, 2015

You might want to check the Preferences:
Preferences > Appearance
and
Preferences > Appearance > View

Also, check the top navigation bar:
Window > Show view

chopra_2002  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 00:10
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re-installation seems to be the only option Sep 7, 2015

Thanks for your suggestions but this issue is not addressed there. It seems that I'll have to install it again so as to get rid of this problem.

Regards,

Chopra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Two columns of TM Lookup in WF Pro disappeared after this table was dragged

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search