Thread poster: Anna Sarah Krämer Fazendeiro

Anna Sarah Krämer Fazendeiro
Germany
Local time: 21:13
Member (2011)
English to German
+ ...
Sep 17, 2015

First of all - this might be my own fault. I was cleaning my computer yesterday, deleting files and programmes. Now usually I am careful not to delete important stuff - but I suspect it might have happened in this case.

Wordfast reacts erratically to my commands - key shortcuts I used before do not work now. I have some shortcuts I changed to resemble SDL Studio commands, for Next (TM Commit), TM Lookup and Find/Replace - they were not working this morning when I started a proofreading job. I checked the list of key shortcuts, changed them, changed them back. The Find/Replace worked for one or two times and then stopped working again, the Tm Commit doesn't work at all.

I reinstalled Wordfast Pro - it didn't help.

I would be extremely thankful if anyone could point me out what might have gone amiss here.

Best regards,
Anna

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 02:13
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Registry of Windows Sep 17, 2015

Anna Sarah Krämer Fazendeiro wrote:

Wordfast reacts erratically to my commands - key shortcuts I used before do not work now. I have some shortcuts I changed to resemble SDL Studio commands, for Next (TM Commit), TM Lookup and Find/Replace - they were not working this morning when I started a proofreading job. I checked the list of key shortcuts, changed them, changed them back. The Find/Replace worked for one or two times and then stopped working again, the Tm Commit doesn't work at all.

Best regards,
Anna

This behavior mainly depends on bad Windows Registry. Please search a free registry cleaner software and eliminate bad links of registry to your WordFast Pro program.

Soonthon L.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast behaving strange

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search