Is Wordfast Anywhere down?
Thread poster: cranium

cranium
French to English
+ ...
Sep 29, 2015

Anyone else having problems with Wordfast Anywhere? I can log on, but not open the segments. Also, the icons are out of order or only partially displayed.

Déborah Essers-Jansen  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 09:12
Member (2007)
English to Dutch
+ ...
No problem here Sep 29, 2015

I've just used it without any problems.

Michael J.H. Davies  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2009)
English to Danish
+ ...
Is WFA down? Sep 29, 2015

No problem here either - there is a whole new GUI with new icons and much better appearance, which looks as though it will be much easier to use than the old one!icon_smile.gif

Letizia S.
Italy
French to Italian
+ ...
My WFA is working!! Sep 29, 2015

But that happened to me too: try to re-search the link on Google. Maybe the new version has a different link or something like this...
And use Firefox... WFA support told be it's the better browser to work with when using WFA!

Talking of that new version... I like it but... I can't pre-translate the document I'm working on: do you know why the "Pre-translation" button is not available?

And what about the disappeared command bar on the opened segment??

Thanks

Ps: when I had similar problems, some people told me to ask on the Yahoo Wordfast group. I've never did it but I've tried the WFA's Help Desk: they are very kind and they answer immediately!

[Modificato alle 2015-09-29 12:18 GMT]

cranium
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your ideas Sep 30, 2015

My replies are taking over 24 hours to be vetted for some reason but I did try to answer punctually, and two replies may appear.icon_smile.gif @Letizia S thanks for jogging my memory about the Yahoo group, haven't been there in ages.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is Wordfast Anywhere down?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search