How to remove 100% matches from a txml and a MS Word file?
Thread poster: Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 01:02
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Oct 24, 2015

Hello experts,

Is there any method to remove cent percent matches from a txml and a MS Word file? Of course, when a same match appears for the first time, it should be kept but its later occurrences in the same file should be removed.

I'd be thankful if you could explain the step by step procedure for a txml and a MS Word file separately in this respect.

Thanks and regards,

Chopra

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:32
Finnish to French
Functions in PM perspective Oct 24, 2015

Have you tried playing with the Extract frequent, Populate frequent and Show/Hide functions found in the PM perspective?

Wouldn’t the autopropagate feature take care of 100% matches anyway?

Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 01:02
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks so much Oct 24, 2015

Dominique Pivard wrote:

Have you tried playing with the Extract frequent, Populate frequent and Show/Hide functions found in the PM perspective?

Thanks so much for suggesting it. This is an amazing feature.

Wouldn’t the autopropagate feature take care of 100% matches anyway?

Yes, of course, autopropagate feature will handle 100% matches but I sometimes (when I am overburdened) need to assign some translation jobs to one of my friends who does not use Wordfast Pro and, therefore, it is essential for me to remove 100% matches otherwise I'll be paying him for it also.

Thanks and regards,

Chopra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to remove 100% matches from a txml and a MS Word file?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »