Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 02:11
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Oct 30, 2015

Hello experts,

I have received a ttx file for translation. The whole text is shown while I open this file in Trados Freelance 7 but when I use Wordfast Pro (Version 3.4.5) to translate it, I am just shown the 100% matches and the remaining text is not displayed. I understand that this is because of some command. I tried to figure it out but in vain.

Could you please guide me in this respect?

Thanks and regards,

Chopra

Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 02:11
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solution Nov 3, 2015

Since I did not get any reply in respect of this thread, I posted it in a Group and someone suggested:

To view entire TTX file all the target segments should be pre-populated with something or source content before you open in WFP.

It works. I am mentioning the solution here for the benefit of others who face same issue.

Thanks and regards,

Chopra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why complete text of a ttx file is not being displayed

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »