Is there a way to change a score of N/A to 0 in WordFast Pro?
Thread poster: jyuan_us

jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:57
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Nov 12, 2015

I understand that the score will be N/A after you have imported a translated rtf file back to txml. Is there any way to change that N/A to 0? Thank you fro your help.

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 03:57
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Jyuan Nov 12, 2015

jyuan_us wrote:
I understand that the score will be N/A after you have imported a translated RTF file back to TXML.

I've never noticed that. In my case, scores that are present in the original file are copied into the bilingual export file, and they are retained when importing back into TXML.

N/A means that there is no score in the "target" tag in the TXML source code. I know of no simple way to turn N/A into "0", even if editing the TXML file in a text editor (unless you're a wizz at regex).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there a way to change a score of N/A to 0 in WordFast Pro?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search