TM memory list: all the boxes are black and I can't see if I have selected the TM I require
Thread poster: Nicola-Jane Alexandra Stevenson
Nicola-Jane Alexandra Stevenson
Nicola-Jane Alexandra Stevenson
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:44
French to English
+ ...
Nov 21, 2015

Hi I wonder if anyone can help.

I am using the latest version of Wordfast Pro (version 3.4.5) and when I try to select a TM among my list all the tick boxes for both Active and Read Only columns are black. This is a new phenomenon and I can't work out why this is. I have tried reinstalling but it remains the same and it is proving difficult to establish a connection with my TM's and I can't see whether or not I have selected a TM. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know h
... See more
Hi I wonder if anyone can help.

I am using the latest version of Wordfast Pro (version 3.4.5) and when I try to select a TM among my list all the tick boxes for both Active and Read Only columns are black. This is a new phenomenon and I can't work out why this is. I have tried reinstalling but it remains the same and it is proving difficult to establish a connection with my TM's and I can't see whether or not I have selected a TM. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how I can solve this issue? I have checked that all the documents are not locked, had browsed their location and found them so there should be a connection. I am not sure what has happened.

I'm sure it must be something very simple but I cannot see what for the moment!

Any help appreciated!

Thanks.

[Edited at 2015-11-21 10:09 GMT]
Collapse

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:44
Finnish to French
Version 3.4.6 solves the problem Nov 21, 2015

This is a known issue, see:

http://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/292808-wfp3_mac_users_hold_off_on_el_capitan.html#2482643

Note that version 3.4.6 RC3 which is made available via a direct download link above is no longer the latest build. The latest build i
... See more
This is a known issue, see:

http://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/292808-wfp3_mac_users_hold_off_on_el_capitan.html#2482643

Note that version 3.4.6 RC3 which is made available via a direct download link above is no longer the latest build. The latest build is 3.4.6 RC5, which you can get via the WFP beta list.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM memory list: all the boxes are black and I can't see if I have selected the TM I require

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »