Source bookmark missing
Thread poster: Anne Greaves

Anne Greaves  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:40
French to English
Nov 24, 2015

Hello,
I have had problems with this error message in the past but in the text I am currently translating it seems to be every other segment. That and "problem with segment delimiters". Is this to do with the text or a problem with Wordfast?The remedy suggested by the programme is not helping at all, i.e. press alt delete etc.

B D Finch  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:40
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Pro or Classic? Nov 24, 2015

You don't mention whether this problem is arising in Wordfast Pro or Classic. However, is it possible for you to simply go back to the source file, run a document inspection on it if it's a Word file and remove all hidden text, code etc., then run a fresh analysis on it in Wordfast and hope that produces a clean file. The segments you translated so far should all be retrieved from the TM as 100% matches. Remember to change the name of the copy of the source file you use for this, e.g. by using a suffix.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Source bookmark missing

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search