https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/301637-problem_when_using_glossary.html

Problem when using glossary
Thread poster: German Gonzalez
German Gonzalez
German Gonzalez
Argentina
Local time: 20:41
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 4, 2016

Hello. to all! I believe I have the latest version of Wordfast Pro. 3.4.7. Java version is also up to date.

I've been working fine until yesterday. I created a project and I added a glossary and that's when I started to get the following message:

"Next Segment (TM Commit)" did not complete normally. Please see the log for more information. Invalid locale code (null).

This happens every time I want to go to another segment.
I solve the issue by des
... See more
Hello. to all! I believe I have the latest version of Wordfast Pro. 3.4.7. Java version is also up to date.

I've been working fine until yesterday. I created a project and I added a glossary and that's when I started to get the following message:

"Next Segment (TM Commit)" did not complete normally. Please see the log for more information. Invalid locale code (null).

This happens every time I want to go to another segment.
I solve the issue by deselecting the glossary as I have read in another posts.

Mi question is if there is another way of solving this issue since I really have to use the glossary.
Collapse

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:41
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Read the log May 4, 2016

You should read the log as it may contain useful information, otherwise one can only guess. However, the error message says something quite clearly: “Invalid locale code”. Thus, check the locales of your project and your glossary.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem when using glossary

Translation news related to Wordfast

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »