Thanh Nguyen  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 06:59
Member (2011)
Vietnamese to English
+ ...
May 13, 2016

Hi all,
I don't know why my Wordfast Pro 3 glossaries became encrypted in which the sources now become numbers and the targets are now my computer ID.
I don't know what happened to my glossaries. The latest glossary I work on is still okay but all the others went wrong.
Have anyone of you met this same problem and do you have any suggestions?
Please help!!
Thank you very much!

Direct link Reply with quote

Thanh Nguyen  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 06:59
Member (2011)
Vietnamese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's not glossary, it's TM May 13, 2016

I wrote to a guy in Wordfast and he told me that it's TM, not glossary. But the problem is the same.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Another thing, the glossaries (C:\Users\thanhnt.clpt\.wf_workplaces\glossaries) are also encrypted

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFP3 glossaries got encrypted for unknown reason

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search