TM leverage and segmentation issue
Thread poster: Adjoa Ano
Aug 16, 2016

Hello,

Our team is having 2 issues when leveraging content from a TM in Wordfast Pro 3.4
1. The analysis results for 2 people were very different. the segmentation changed from one person to the other and we were wondering what could be the root cause. An example is 4 segments for one person were grouped into a single segment for the other person.
2. I once leveraged content and got for example: "the sky is blue" --> segmented as follow: T - h - e - sky - etc.... Any i
... See more
Hello,

Our team is having 2 issues when leveraging content from a TM in Wordfast Pro 3.4
1. The analysis results for 2 people were very different. the segmentation changed from one person to the other and we were wondering what could be the root cause. An example is 4 segments for one person were grouped into a single segment for the other person.
2. I once leveraged content and got for example: "the sky is blue" --> segmented as follow: T - h - e - sky - etc.... Any idea what could cause this?

Thanks for your help

A
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM leverage and segmentation issue

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »