HELP! Forgotten key combination
Thread poster: neilmac

neilmac  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:54
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 16, 2016

I have forgotten the combination of keys I need to use to insert all the "Green" translations that are already in the :bak file to my document. As far as I can recall, it's Shift + Alt + something else, but I can't for the life of me remember which one it is. I can't see it in the list of WF Classic shortcuts online.

Direct link Reply with quote

Adrien Esparron
Member (2007)
German to French
+ ...
shift+alt+insert Nov 16, 2016

... if I good understand?

https://www.wordfast.net/wiki/Wordfast_Classic_Main_Shortcuts

Good luck!

Esme Greenfield
South Africa
Local time: 20:54
Afrikaans to English
+ ...
Forgotton key combination Nov 16, 2016

If it is AutoTranslate you are looking for: Ctrl+Shift+PageDown

neilmac  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not working on this file Nov 16, 2016

I tried the Shift+Alt+Insert and the screen flashes as if it is trying to do something, but it doesn't insert the translations. Perhaps it has something to do with the original document format, as it was probably converted from something like an Open Office file to Word.-

The same thing is happening with the page down key combination. I'll try them again on a different document, as this one is rather large and I found some other problems with it as well. Thanks for helping out guys.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HELP! Forgotten key combination

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search