https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/312194-wordfast_pro_3_dns_correction_window.html

Wordfast Pro 3 + DNS correction window
Thread poster: Karel Theys
Karel Theys
Karel Theys
Local time: 10:51
German to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 21, 2017

Does somebody know a way to use the correction function of Dragon Naturally Speaking in Wordfast Pro 3? Standard this function is activated by the {NumKey-}, but not so while working in Wordfast Pro 3. Changing this hotkey does not help. Or is there an easy workaround?
If DNS's correction function cannot be used in Wordfast Pro, I may have to abandon WF Pro, much to my regret.

Thanks,
Karel

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:51
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
my 2 cents Feb 21, 2017

As far as I know, this only works in Déjà Vu, memoQ, and of course Word-based CAT tools. "This" meaning: so-called Dragon "Full Text Control" aka "Select-and-Say".

Michael

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro 3 + DNS correction window

Translation news related to Wordfast

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »