Thread poster: Comunican
Comunican
Comunican
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:29
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 10, 2018

Hi I'm using Wordfast Anywhere and have pre-translated a document that has many 100% matches. However, I don't know how to be able to move from one non pre-translated segment to the next, without. I feel sure there must be a way, but just can't see it anywhere.
Also, is there a way of stopping segments being closed unsaved and instead have it always default to saving changes. It makes moving around documents with many small segments quite tedious otherwise.
I have looked through the
... See more
Hi I'm using Wordfast Anywhere and have pre-translated a document that has many 100% matches. However, I don't know how to be able to move from one non pre-translated segment to the next, without. I feel sure there must be a way, but just can't see it anywhere.
Also, is there a way of stopping segments being closed unsaved and instead have it always default to saving changes. It makes moving around documents with many small segments quite tedious otherwise.
I have looked through the manual and have done Google searches, but to no avail - maybe I'm just tired!
Many thanks for any help.
Collapse

Nikki Scott-Despaigne
Nikki Scott-Despaigne  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:29
French to English
You Tube Dec 11, 2018

I suggest that you search YouTube for a tuto. There are lots of them out there.

Comunican

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 07:29
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
There might be none Dec 11, 2018

I don't know Anywhere, but in WFP 3 there is not shortcut for finding the next untranslated segment. You have to scroll through and look at the status column. This is one feature I miss in WFP and why I prefer SDL Studio.

B D Finch
Comunican

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I move to the next empty target-segment

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »