WFP 5 for MAC: How to view Outline on translation table?
Thread poster: wordgirl

wordgirl  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2008)
Italian to English
+ ...
Jan 8, 2019

Hello everyone!
By "Outline" I of course mean the list of segments in a document, generally found, on the WFP 3 translation editor page, on the right hand side.
I am just migrating from WFP3 to WFP5, and I cannot figure out how to set up the table so that an outline of all the segments in the documents is visible (it helps me to know where I am going!).
I am sure it is something very simple that I have been overlooking!

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year!
... See more
Hello everyone!
By "Outline" I of course mean the list of segments in a document, generally found, on the WFP 3 translation editor page, on the right hand side.
I am just migrating from WFP3 to WFP5, and I cannot figure out how to set up the table so that an outline of all the segments in the documents is visible (it helps me to know where I am going!).
I am sure it is something very simple that I have been overlooking!

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year!

Wordgirl
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFP 5 for MAC: How to view Outline on translation table?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search