Wordfast Hotline not responding
Thread poster: Gondola

Gondola
Local time: 02:21
English to German
+ ...
Oct 11

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone else had problems with the Wordfast Hotline? I sent two urgent requests, the first of them over a month ago, I got a confirmation that my request had been received, but I never got an answer from them. I'm using Wordfast Pro on Linux and can't open it anymore, so it is quite urgent. Luckily, I have another computer and also different CAT tools, so I can still work, but I have to say I'm very disappointed and really would like to know if this is no
... See more
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone else had problems with the Wordfast Hotline? I sent two urgent requests, the first of them over a month ago, I got a confirmation that my request had been received, but I never got an answer from them. I'm using Wordfast Pro on Linux and can't open it anymore, so it is quite urgent. Luckily, I have another computer and also different CAT tools, so I can still work, but I have to say I'm very disappointed and really would like to know if this is normal? Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
Thanks!
Claudia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Hotline not responding

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search