Thread poster: Barbara Pani
Barbara Pani
Barbara Pani  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:14
Italian to French
+ ...
Feb 12, 2006

Hello,
I am using Wordfast 5.0g and it does not let me do the clean-up. Every time i click "clean-up", it says "a provisional bookmark is still present". But I can't see any (they usually are marked wiht a pink box). I did activate the provisional translation but should I deactivate it and how?
Thank you for your help
Barbara

SORRY! I have done a bit more of a research in the Training file and have solved the problem with F10.
Have a nice Sunday.
Barbar
... See more
Hello,
I am using Wordfast 5.0g and it does not let me do the clean-up. Every time i click "clean-up", it says "a provisional bookmark is still present". But I can't see any (they usually are marked wiht a pink box). I did activate the provisional translation but should I deactivate it and how?
Thank you for your help
Barbara

SORRY! I have done a bit more of a research in the Training file and have solved the problem with F10.
Have a nice Sunday.
Barbara

[Edited at 2006-02-12 10:26]
Collapse

Dan Marasescu
Dan Marasescu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 21:14
Member (2003)
English to Romanian
+ ...
F10 Feb 12, 2006

Hi Barbara,

Pressing F10 will open the remaining provisional segments for you. No segment must be open when you press F10.

HTH
Dan

Barbara Pani
Barbara Pani  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:14
Italian to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Feb 12, 2006

Thank you very much Dan
... it was easy, sorry for disturbing you on a Sunday!

zabrowa
zabrowa
Help! Jul 15, 2006

I have the same problem, I press F10 and I segment opens but as far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with that segment. So I press ALT+END. But when I press F10 again, the same segment opens. Why could be wrong with this segment? I have a massive text!!
Please help!

Thanks....

David Daduč
David Daduč
Czech Republic
English to Czech
Remove bookmark manually Jul 15, 2006

Matt, when this emergency occurs, go to Insert > Bookmark menu in MS Word, select the bookmark whose name starts “WtBmk...”, and click “Delete”. When this bookmark is gone, Wordfast should no longer consider the segment provisional.

zabrowa
zabrowa
THANKS VERY MUCH! Jul 17, 2006

Thanks very much! I'm so happy to hear that I don't have to copy-and-paste everything in the target language into a new document. I'll try this right after breakfast! Thanks again!

Matt

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Clean-up: a provisional bookmark is still present

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »