Thread poster: Hepburn

Hepburn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 03:41
English to French
+ ...
Mar 24, 2006

Hello all,

The little wordfast icon , usually sitting on the left hand corner of the page has disappeared. So, I have no easy way to click on its bar and use its functions.The word "Wordfast" is still present however and I can get its menu, but it is much less convenient.

Has it happened to one of you and how did you solve the problem?

Thanks very much for your help

Direct link Reply with quote

Hepburn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 03:41
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Self help! Mar 24, 2006

Claudette Hepburn wrote:
The little wordfast icon , usually sitting on the left hand corner of the page has disappeared.

Hurray, got it back: I right clicked on the word Wordfast, got a drop-down menu clicked on Wordfast at the bottom of the menu and the icon came up. I dragged it where it belonged and lo and behold it nestled nicely back as the ever useful bar.

Thought it might help those of you who may fnd themselves in that predicament.

[Edited at 2006-03-24 07:17]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast icon vanished

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search