+tools icon not visible
Thread poster: Chantal Kamgne

Chantal Kamgne  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 14:50
Member (2006)
English to French
Jun 19, 2006

I ve installed + tools, but the icon is not visible, not even in the tools/templates menu, where i could activate it. so each time i want to make use of +tools i have to reinstall it! Please someone tell me how to make it permanently visible, at least in the tools/template menu .

[Edited at 2006-06-19 12:27]

Direct link Reply with quote

Sarah Brenchley  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
Tool bar Jun 19, 2006

First you need to make sure it is activated in the TOOLS - templates option once you have installed it. To see it as a toolbar, then click SEE - TOOLBARS and check the box next to +TOOLS.
Hope it works.
Sarah.

Canada
Member (2006)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
disapeared from there also Jun 19, 2006

The problem is, it disapears from the tool/template menu each time I close word, so I dont have the option to activate it.

Canada
Member (2006)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
tool bar Jun 20, 2006

Thank you, Sarah. Shame on me, upon installing +tools for the nth time, i realised that in the tool-template menu, I have to put it as global model, not document model.

[Edited at 2006-06-20 16:56]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

+tools icon not visible

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search