https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/53802-wordfast_license_number_never_received.html

Wordfast license number never received
Thread poster: Isabelle Louis
Isabelle Louis
Isabelle Louis
United States
Local time: 11:09
English to French
+ ...
Aug 22, 2006

I have been part of the last group sale for Wordfast and paid on time before applying for the license number on August 8.
I was supposed to receive it after a couple of days, which never happened,
what should I do ?

Katarina Andersson
Katarina Andersson  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:09
Italian to Swedish
+ ...
same problem Aug 22, 2006

Hello,

also I have the same problem, I have never received any license number yet after soon 2 weeks, while some people seem to have gotten it within a few hours 2 weeks ago. And I have written emails to proz.com to ask but never get any replies at all, so I start to become a bit irritated about that.

At least one could expect to get info abnout why there's a delay, and not a complete silence.

Katarina.

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 19:09
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Contact Yves directly Aug 23, 2006

I know nothing about this group sale, but your contact details should be at Yves Champillion's. He can be reached via the Wordfast forum at Yahoo > Groups > Wordfast.
Regards
Heinrich

Rosie Shaddock
Rosie Shaddock  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
+ ...
Wordfast license number Aug 23, 2006

Hi,

I had exactly the same problem: I sent several e-mails to Proz but never got an answer, so I decided to e-mail Wordfast with all the details of the bulk buy, link, etc., and was sent the license number straight away!

www.wordfast.com - Contact us

Good luck!
Rosie

Isabelle Louis
Isabelle Louis
United States
Local time: 11:09
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks Aug 27, 2006

Many thanks Heinrich and Rosie !
I should have thought about it ...

Isabelle

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast license number never received

Translation news related to Wordfast

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »