Thread poster: Monika Jörn

Monika Jörn  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:06
English to German
+ ...
Feb 21, 2007

Dear Wordfast users,

I am encountering the following error message when trying to clean up my translation:

"Microsoft Visual Basic Laufzeitfehler '4680' : Die Eigenschaft wird für dieses Objekt nicht unterstützt."

As I haven't changed my security settings in Word (i. e. under Extras/Makro/Sicherheit Sicherheitsstufe Niedrig is selected and under Vertrauenswürdige Quellen everything checked) I don't know what to do.

What can I do to still be able to cleanup my translation?

Best,
Monika

[Edited at 2007-02-21 11:39]

Direct link Reply with quote

Monika Jörn  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:06
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Delete source text Feb 21, 2007

I now just deleted the source text by letting Word replace the hidden source text by no text.

This is still no solution to the problem

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cleanup not working: Visual Basic Laufzeitfehler '4680'

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search