Thread poster: Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 08:16
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 20, 2007

Ho acquistato wordfast ma non riesco a installarlo. Dopo aver fatto F2 risulta installazione eseguita. Quando però vado ad aprirlo mi dice
ACCESSO PROGRAMMATICOA VISUAL BASIC PROJECT NON ATTENDIBILE e FINE
Qulacuno riesce ad aiutarmi? Grazie
Lucia

Dan Marasescu
Dan Marasescu  Identity Verified
Romania
Member (2003)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Problema Word? Mar 20, 2007

Ciao, Lucia,

Sembra un problema del Word. E possibile che il messaggio sia generato da qualcos'altro? Riesci ad avviare il Word o no?

Dan

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Lower your security settings Mar 20, 2007

Lucia Messuti wrote (translated using Google):
I have acquired wordfast but I do not succeed to install it. After to have made F2 executed installation turns out. When but I go to open says it to me. NOT RELIABLE and FINE ACCESS PROGRAMMATICOA VISUAL BASIC PROJECT. Qulacuno succeeds to help me? Thanks. Lucia.

It would appear that you need to either lower your security settings or set Wordfast as a trusted source. See the Wordfast user manual for a detailled description.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

wordfast versione 5

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »