Runtime error 6068
Thread poster: Sharon Sideris
Sharon Sideris  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:48
German to English
+ ...
Apr 30, 2007

I installed the free Wordfast for the first time and can't run it because of this runtime error - any ideas on how to get rid of it? I was planning on upgrading but I don't want to do that until I get this issue solved.

Direct link Reply with quote

Sharon Sideris  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:48
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry, I forgot to search first Apr 30, 2007

There's already a post on this that answered my question and totally solves my problem. Wordfast seems to be working well with Word 2007 in Vista, which is more than I can say for Trados...

xxxvicenza1
Local time: 16:48
Italian to English
+ ...
Can't find the post with the fix for runtime error 6068 Sep 11, 2007

Could you tell me where to find the fix - I've got exactlty the same problem - searched the forums but can't find the fix.

Thanks

Aran

Sharon Sideris wrote:

There's already a post on this that answered my question and totally solves my problem. Wordfast seems to be working well with Word 2007 in Vista, which is more than I can say for Trados...

Charlotte Blank  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:48
Czech to German
+ ...
Forum search Sep 19, 2007

Aran Nathanson wrote:
Could you tell me where to find the fix - I've got exactlty the same problem - searched the forums but can't find the fix.

Hi Aran,

did you try a forum search with "6068"? I just found 11 results dealing with this error. Maybe these could help you: http://www.proz.com/post/293369#293369 and (even more) http://www.proz.com/post/249456#249456 .

Good luck!

Charlotte

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Runtime error 6068

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search