Thread poster: Marlou Franken

Marlou Franken  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 17:16
Member (2006)
English to Dutch
+ ...
May 18, 2007

I've tried to install the Wordfast trial version, something went wrong (tried the manual and automatic trial downloads).
Shortly after, MS word crashed completely. Ofcourse I don't know if this crash was directly caused by Wordfast.
I installed a completely new ms office (2003) that is working fine now. (until when..?)

I'd like to remove Wordfast completely and have removed wordfast.dot and searched for wordfast.* in visible and hidden files, but still a list of Wordfast macros is listed in the macro section.

I hope somebody will know how to get rid of this. Have looked through old threads already.

I might attempt another installation of the trial version as soon as I understand what is going on here....Wordfast goes with any word version and I have 3 different systems, that means I could switch my license between the systems if I like. I also use Trados and Metatexis, but Metatexis (my favourite cat btw) is only useful for one Word version at a time.

[Edited at 2007-05-18 21:05]

Bogdan Burghelea  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 18:16
English to German
+ ...
Try this May 19, 2007

http://www.proz.com/topic/53598

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast macro's and toolbar removal after uninstalling

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search