https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/76556-100_match_with_empty_green_tl_fields_urgent_help_needed.html

100% match with empty green TL fields - urgent help needed!
Thread poster: Agnieszka Sliwinska
Agnieszka Sliwinska
Agnieszka Sliwinska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 06:08
English to Polish
+ ...
Jun 28, 2007

Hello,
I have a serious and repeating problem with WF (latest version). My TM is quite extensive and I have worked with WF for a few years now. I sometimes know that a specific TU IS in the TM but WF does not provide any suggestions. It says that a TU is 90% or 100% match but leaves the target language box empty. I have already reorganized the TM and I do this rather regullary, but this has not helped at all. It first occurred with one document, and now another one seems to be affected.... See more
Hello,
I have a serious and repeating problem with WF (latest version). My TM is quite extensive and I have worked with WF for a few years now. I sometimes know that a specific TU IS in the TM but WF does not provide any suggestions. It says that a TU is 90% or 100% match but leaves the target language box empty. I have already reorganized the TM and I do this rather regullary, but this has not helped at all. It first occurred with one document, and now another one seems to be affected.
Once I tried to copy the matches from a document that I already translated before, but after the clean-up I got a corrupted target language version, with almost all segments corrupted and had to clean the translation manually. Awfull job, though the file was only a few pages logn. Can anybody held? I know that a similar question was asked some time ago, but the answer was reorganizing, but believe me, this is to no avail (with my fussy WF variety)

Regards,
Agnieszka
Collapse

Dinny
Dinny  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 07:08
Italian to Danish
+ ...
Same problem here - why no answers? Dec 28, 2007

Hi,
I was just searching this forum to find a solution. I am using my general TM and know that certain segments have been translated before, over and over again, still, WF does not suggest anything, just stating a 0% match.

I have reorganised the TM. I have closed everything down, reopened, checking the setup, clicking and clacking .... nothing works.

Any suggestions please?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

100% match with empty green TL fields - urgent help needed!

Translation news related to Wordfast

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »