Cleaning up TM with WF 5.16e
Thread poster: Kristian Saks
Kristian Saks
Local time: 03:35
English to Estonian
+ ...
Oct 3, 2007

I have had to merge a lot of TMs coming from a certain client into my main TM and the result is a lot of duplicated TUs and I have no idea how to remove them.

I remember earlier WF had a button for it :S

I have read the user manual and there it refers to the subject but does not give any clear indication as to how I should proceed.

I know you can just mark them manually but the TM is 24000 TUs and I think I will go blind before I finish it

If anyone has any suggestions, then they are more than welcome If you suggest using the filters then also give a short explanation as I found a post on the subject by searching this forum and there was a suggestion to use filters, but I need something more specific!

Thanks in advance,

Kristian Saks

Direct link Reply with quote

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 03:35
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Mark redundant entries Oct 4, 2007

Please open the Wf manual and search for the phrase above. There is a good explanation of the process. First of all reorganise the tm.
Cheers
Heinrich

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cleaning up TM with WF 5.16e

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search