Thread poster: Gregory Flanders

Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:48
French to English
+ ...
Jan 13, 2008

Hello Everyone,

I've been on the waiting list for the Wordfast group buy for a few weeks now -- does anyone have an idea on how long these things tend to take? I'm in the middle of an important project that is running close to the limit of 500 TU's in the free version, but I would really like to purchase the product through the group buy.

My question is how long I should wait before buying the program at full price. From the looks of the group buy, there are 10+ people who still haven't paid, I'm assuming I should be able to buy it once they move to the waiting list..

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

gregory

Direct link Reply with quote

Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:48
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
I see no deadline for the purchase - it is strange Jan 14, 2008

I looked at the TGB page and I see no deadline for the sale to close. I found it strange.
Perhaps you should write an email to Cathy at ProZ.com, she is in charge of TGB sales.
I am not sure she would be reading this forum, as this is more for Wordfast tech support.

[Módosítva: 2008-01-14 05:41]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How long should group buy take?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search