Problem with keyboard shortcuts for tags - help needed
Thread poster: Ofra Hod

Ofra Hod  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 22:39
Member (2011)
English to Hebrew
Mar 28, 2012

I use XTM in Firefox 4.0.1 on Windows 7.

The Alt+0 shortcut works well for me, but Alt+1, Alt+2 etc. don't.

When there is at least one tag in the segment, I type Alt+0 and a popup appears with the tag in it. But when I type Alt+1 nothing happens.

Direct link Reply with quote

XTM Intl
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:39
Re: problem with keyboard shortcuts for tags Mar 28, 2012

Hi Ofra,

Could you please advise us with your client name which you're using to log in to XTM? You can reply here or on support@xtm-intl.com.

Kind regards,
XTM Support

Ofra Hod  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 22:39
Member (2011)
English to Hebrew
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Mar 28, 2012

It turns out that my shortcuts were re-assigned and so my defaults were different from the documented defaults.

I went to Settings > Shortcuts, looked at the settings and now I am happily using them (I could customize them, but I am ok with their current assignment).

Thanks, Support!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Problem with keyboard shortcuts for tags - help needed

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search