English to French
Portuguese to French
| Gabrielle Martin Da Silva |
Organized, efficient, and reliable
Local time: 18:12 CET (GMT+1)
Native in: French
| || |
Sensitive, close-reading of your texts
| Freelancer, Verified site user |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Blue Board: COWORDS |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Subtitling|
|Engineering (general)||Engineering: Industrial|
|Mechanics / Mech Engineering||Safety|
|Also works in:|
|Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng||Energy / Power Generation|
|Metallurgy / Casting||Nuclear Eng/Sci|
| EUR |
|Sample translations submitted: 1 |
|English to French: Brand Identity|
General field: Marketing
|Source text - English|
ADATA was founded in 2001 with a staff of twenty and one unified ambition: to become an industry leader in memory solutions through innovation and distinctively designed products. This simple formula, combined with the speed and determination with which it was implemented by that small team, was a resounding success. Even by the accelerated standards of the technology industry, ADATA’s growth was striking, with sales surpassing one billion U.S. dollars in less than 5 years.
|Translation - French|
ADATA a été créée en 2001 par une équipe de 21 membres à l’ambition unique : devenir un leader dans l’industrie des solutions de mémoires amovibles (ou solutions de stockages) avec des produits innovants au design caractéristique. Cette simple formule, combinée à la rapidité et à la détermination de cette petite équipe a été un succès retentissant. Même avec les critères toujours plus exigeants de la technologie, ADATA a connu une croissance remarquable, avec des ventes dépassant le milliard de dollars US en moins de 5 ans.
|Master's degree - Lisbon University|
|Years of translation experience: 8. Registered at ProZ.com: Dec 2009.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Wordfast|
| Gabrielle Martin Da Silva endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1). |
Native language: French
Brazilian and French citizen, born in Brazil, educated in France, permanent home in France.
Highly qualified :
• M.A in Conference Interpreting
• Specialization in Portuguese Linguistics and Civilization
• B.A in English Literature and Civilization
I offer my clients accuracy and clarity that comes from careful research of the subject area and terminology. I write fluently in a range of styles, paying attention to context and register.
I have never missed a deadline.
• Uncompromising attitude to quality and accuracy
• Skillful use of the English and Portuguese languages
• In-depth understanding of British, Portuguese and Brazilian cultures
• Consistently respectful of deadlines
• Friendly and approachable
– Glassware industry
– Nuclear industry
• Marketing and commerce
- Surveys, questionnaires
Microsoft Office, Adobe standard, Wordfast
▪ I am very used to working with tight deadlines, with accuracy and courtesy, and, above all, in a fluent and polished writing style.
▪ A great deal of careful interpretation and rewriting goes into my translation work. I adopt this approach with every translation project, from one-page articles to full-length books.
▪ My rates reflect my meticulous and professional approach to my work.
▪ For more information, do not hesitate to call (+220.127.116.11.67.06), email me, or Skype me (gabriellemds).
Keywords: portuguese, english, french, translation, proofreading, interpreter, conference interpreter, technical, nuclear, industry, nuclear industry, energy, nuclear energy, renewable energy
Profile last updated