More than ten years experience in various translations. Few years I’ve lived, studied and worked in Poland. For three years I’ve worked as an Export manager for the Polish market in the building materials (glued laminated timber constructions) production plant. I’ve experience in business negotiations, simultaneous and consecutive translations as good as an interpreter. Good quality translations from Polish, Russian and English to Lithuanian.
- Conference on Building materials. Druskininkai.
- Scientific Conference "Perspectives and Challenges of Aviation Tourism", Kaunas Municipality.
- Scientific Conference "600th Anniversary of the Battle of Grunwald", VDU. Kaunas.
- International Rally Poland-Lithuania "Visit to Lithuanian airports" conference. Kaunas.
- Translations in Kaunas District Court. Kaunas.
- Translator of the subcontractor of major repairs of refinery AB "Mazeikiu nafta" - "Energomontaz Polnoc" S.A. Mazeikiai, Lithuania.
- Translator of INTERREG 3a conferences. Pagegiai, Lithuania.
- Translator of the learning program of AB „Gargzdu mida“. Klaipeda, Lithuania.
- Translator of the conference "Cultural Cooperation of the cities Alytus (Lithuania) and Suwalki (Poland)". Alytus, Lithuania.
- Video conference of University of Klaipeda and University of Gdansk. Klaipeda, Lithuania.
- Translations of various business meetings and negotiations.
- Certificate of Second Category Tourist Guide issued by Lithuanian State Department of Tourism.
- Certificate for Outbound Tour Escort issued by Lithuanian State Department of Tourism.
Keywords: Advertising, Agriculture, Archaeology, Architecture, Art, Automotive, Banking and Financial, Bible and Biblical Studies, Botany, Broadcast Journalism, Business Administration and Management, Business General, Business Marketing, Cartography, Child Care, Civil Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences, Criminology, Culinary Arts, Design and Applied Arts, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Ethnic and Cultural Studies, Film and Cinema Studies, Finance, Fishing and Fisheries Sciences, Food Sciences, General, Geography, Heating Air Condition And Refrigeration, History, History, Humanities and Humanistic Studies, Information Sciences and Systems, Journalism and Mass Communication, Law and Legal, Linguistics, Literature, Mechanical Engineering, Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Metallurgical Engineering, Military Technologies, Music, Music History and Literature, Patent Translation, Philosophy, Photographic Arts, Photography, Political Science, Radio and Television Broadcasting, Religion, Religion and Religious Studies, Science (General), Social Psychology, Sociology, Sport and Fitness, Taxation, Theatre, Theology and Theological Studies, Tourism and Travel, Transportation, Visual and Performing Arts, Women Studies