Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Arabic to English translations [PRO] Bus/Financial - Finance (general)
Arabic term or phrase: اعتمادات الجهوز
This is from a bulleted list of legal changes that may be introduced in Libya to reform the banking sector.
I have no idea what اعتمادات الجهوز could mean. The internet didn't help at all here. Here's the sentence:
تعديل لائحة العقود الادارية بحيث تسمح بتبليغ اعتمادات الجهوز بدلا من الضمانات
1. The application of UCP
2. The definitions of principal terms
3. The introduction of the concept Honor and Negotiate
4. The interpretation of ''Bank'' in the revised UCP
5. Meaning of the '' Availability of the credit''
6. The clarification and the scope of the issuing , confirming bank undertakings.
7. The scope of the nominated bank and advising bank duties and responsibilities
8. The amendments , new concept and limitation of its scope.
10. Force major (alternatives to decide).
11. Bank to bank reimbursement
duraid Australia Local time: 08:52 Works in field Native speaker of: Arabic