Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|Bulgarian to English translations [PRO]|
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
|Bulgarian term or phrase: саниране |
|Моля за помощ при превода на следния термин: "саниране" на сгради. Благодаря!|
Не съм сигурен, но може би за това става дума? Има доста широко значение. Вижте по-долу за повече информация относно този термин.
"Области на интерес:
What are you most interested in?
❑ Е27 **Саниране на сгради / EE Retrofitting of buildings**
❑ Е27.1 Дограма / Frames
❑ Е27.2 Изолационни системи / Insulation systems"
The application of conservation, efficiency, or renewable energy technologies to existing structures."
"Before You Start an Energy - Efficient Retrofit — The Building Envelope
Many older homes have high heating requirements because of high rates of air leakage and building envelope areas that are not well insulated.
Like any renovation, **retrofitting** the building envelope requires careful planning. Before you decide to go ahead with the project, it is important to clearly identify the areas that you want to improve...
To help you recognize problems and to plan an energy-efficient **retrofit**, consider these important areas:
* Assessing the building — the house may be cold, drafty and expensive to heat. A thorough assessment of the building envelope is critical and will help you to prioritize the different aspects of the work.
* Structural problems — there may be structural or water leakage problems. Any existing problems and damage must be repaired as part of the retrofit project.
* Building envelope components — the building envelope may be poorly insulated, leaky or energy inefficient. Understanding the options available for upgrading the various elements of the building envelope requires research or professional help.
* Moisture — there may be moisture problems in the existing house that must be identified and remedied. Retrofit work may increase humidity levels in the building.
* Heating and ventilation — inadequate and inefficient heating and ventilation may be symptoms of a poorly performing building envelope.
* Finishes — finishes may be damaged from moisture problems associated with poor building envelopes."
Selected response from:
Local time: 20:45
|Благодаря на всички. Избирам този отговор не защото другите са грешни, а защото тези други термини ми трябват за моя контекст. Всчики те се споменват по един или друг начин. |
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
5 hrs confidence: 1 min confidence: peer agreement (net): +3
Review native language verification applications submitted by your peers. Reviewing applications can be fun and only takes a few minutes.