18:28 Feb 26, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

Dutch to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
Dutch term or phrase: Omwalsgroep
So this is some sort of air-handling unit, for some reason Google directs me to re-circulation pump fpr 'omwalspomp) but no direct hits for omwalsgroep.
Can anyone confirm that 're-circulation pump' is right (or wrong)?

Here's the context
Omwalsgroep percolatie O153 is een omwalsgroep die enkel op het percolatielokaal is aangesloten en die daar de luchtwissels ondersteunt.
Richard Purdom
Local time: 08:20

Discussion entries: 2


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search